What Would People Most Like To Change About Their Smiles?
They want whiter teeth.
Teeth whitening is the fastest and easiest way to restore your natural smile and make you feel more confident as you go about your daily life. It is a safe and effective way to get your teeth looking brighter and healthier. Having your teeth whitened with the care and guidance of professionals is the surest way to see the results you’re looking for and will result in a noticeably brighter smile.
Nice to know the staff kept notes on my special needs when it came to taking X-rays. Florence is a gentle hygienist with a bubbly personality. I’ve seen Dr. Emma in previous years. She’s only the best! The staff is very friendly. I never used to say that the dentist was a pleasurable place to be but this place sure makes it!
I took my daughter to her first appointment with doctor Emma and I'm really glad that I chose her, fantastic professional, all the staff in the office are great, pleasant and competent. I recommend.
This office staff is terrific, very professional, caring, and patient-focused. Dr. Jay Caze and Dr. Emma in addition to being friendly, take their time with their patients and explain the entire procedure. I am so impressed with how they make me feel when I am there whether for a routine cleaning, or a dental procedure.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
We’re all different—our age, lifestyle, diet, medications and more all affect our teeth and gums. A whitening product that works for one person may not work for you. Worse yet, some store-bought products can damage your gums.
Our professional teeth-whitening gives you these distinct advantages over off-the-shelf products:
- Based on Your Needs: When you come see us for teeth whitening, we find out what troubles you about the appearance of your teeth, what you hope to achieve from the procedure and your expectations. Then, after thoroughly examining your teeth and gums, we recommend the best whitening procedure for you based on the results you’d like and your oral health.
- Dramatic Improvement: We use a prescription-strength bleaching solution to whiten your teeth. This solution contains the most powerful whitening agents on the market.
- Even Whitening: Over-the-counter whitening products are notorious for uneven whitening. This is especially true of whitening strips which fail to cover the entire tooth. Rest assured our dentists know exactly how to perform the procedure for whitening all contours and angles of your teeth.
But only a qualified dentist can evaluate the safest, most effective whitening procedure for you. Give us a call!
At-Home Whitening Kits
For patients who prefer to whiten their teeth on their own schedule and in the comfort of their own homes, we offer customized take-home whitening kits.
Unlike store-bought kits, our at-home whitening kits gradually lighten enamel over the course of three to four weeks and include:
- Medical-strength whitening gel: The whitening power of our at-home kits is far greater than any store-bought product you might find.
- Customized dental trays for best results: instead of the one-size-fits-all dental trays found in store-bought kits, our application trays are custom-made based on models of your actual teeth. They’re designed to hug the natural contours and grooves of your teeth, enabling consistent and complete whitening of the enamel.
- Expert dental guidance: Our dentist will advise you on how to use the at-home kit safely and effectively to get the results you want.
Try our at-home whitening kits for near-professional results.
When To Whiten?
As our dentists will tell you, teeth whitening will not change the appearance of crowns, bridges, veneers and fillings. Therefore, we recommend whitening first when crowns, fillings or veneers will be needed in the not-too-distant future. Our dentists can then match the color of later dental work to your whitened teeth.
Professional teeth whitening can remove stains and discoloration from the tooth surface and the area deep within in.
Start today by booking a consultation
Top Teeth Whitening Options
Teeth whitening is an effective way of lightening the natural color of your teeth without relying on more invasive procedures like veneers. Carefully following the instructions in your take-home kit will show results without any lasting sensitivity.
Take-home teeth whitening Kit
For patients who prefer to whiten their teeth in the comfort and privacy of their own homes, we offer customized take-home whitening kits. These kits come with customized application trays that hug the natural contours and grooves of your teeth, enabling consistent and complete whitening of the enamel. Unlike store-bought kits, our teeth whitening trays are moulded from models of your actual teeth, a benefit that also reduces risks of tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. Take-home kits gradually lighten enamel over the course of three to four weeks.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.
Cost Of Professional Teeth Whitening In Sparta
A take-home kit provides you with more affordability while still receiving guidance from dental professionals and may cost approximately $300 to $600.
- Under the care and guidance of professionals, we are able to dispense whitening agents which are more effective than the drugstore brand.
- Noticeably whiter teeth in weeks, not months.
- Custom-made trays are easy to apply, reduce the risk of gum irritation and result in an even application of the whitening agent.
If you have further questions or concerns or if you’re looking for a more accurate quote give us a call or request an appointment today.